October Words
I have been getting more photography clients and so I am having to downsize a few things in my life, as time has become even more limited! I am holding a sale in my wee shop until the last day of the year, the 31st of December 2013 when I will close my Circus Girl Vintage shop doors. I will of course keep my blog running to do my monthly summaries of life in pictures and words and update you on my progress with photography. It is just what with now working freelance, working at an after school art club and maintaining my gym routine I need more time to work on my art photography projects! I do enjoy having my wee shop and I love to sew kittens =^..^= So it is a wee shame but it is also progress...
As a treat I am holding an end of the year sale which starts now and ends on the last day of the year, the 31st of December 2013. It will include all items in my shop and is basically a reduction making everything range from 13p to £6.66!
In the tricks bag is a shooting star cat toy stuffed with organic cat nip, a few organic lavender stuffed moons and stars, and a special new Miss Kitty Lavender doll stuffed with organic lavender, this/these circus girl(s) are conjoined twins. I am also over the start of November going to be adding lots of vintage clothes, sewing goods and accessories like these sweet vintage Japanese circus elephant charms and a genuine vintage circus coat.
In the tricks bag is a shooting star cat toy stuffed with organic cat nip, a few organic lavender stuffed moons and stars, and a special new Miss Kitty Lavender doll stuffed with organic lavender, this/these circus girl(s) are conjoined twins. I am also over the start of November going to be adding lots of vintage clothes, sewing goods and accessories like these sweet vintage Japanese circus elephant charms and a genuine vintage circus coat.
I hope you are enjoying the beautiful colours outside and welcome winter as November knocks...
Until next time
➸♡➸






19 comments:
How terrifically lovely that your photography business is soaring! Your work is nothing short of enchantingly incredible - you write poetry with your lens - and I can't imagine anyone who sees it not wanting to work with you. Of this month's selection, I am particularly taken the beautiful pocket watch image.
Joyful start of November wishes,
♥ Jessica
Thanks sweetheart, it's not exactly soaring yet but it is most certainly growing with potential! I am flattered by your kind words! Take care kitten, I'm hop-ing over to chronically Vintage right now! ;) x
Wonderful photographs my dear. <3 Especially loving the awesome shot of you with your bike. xoxo
Thanks Sarah :)
Beautiful, beautiful photographs! I love the "feel" of them and the vibe they give off.
Photo number two is my favourite. It is pretty special.
Sweet Apple Lifestyle
You look gorgeous my lovely lady, your hair is grown so quickly. Glad to hear you're photography is doing so well xxx
Moon is very important <3 I love this post ! Thank you for sharing. I also followed you cus you seem like amazing person :*
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
so lovely! glad to hear that your autumn's going great!
Im glad at least you will keep running your blog, I love your work and your photographes, they always make me to miss Scotland as I really loved it. Hugs!
aww, i'm sorry to hear you're closing up your shop, that's such a shame! :( but it can be so hard to balance all sorts of work and social things (and study and having a shop as well in your case) on top of blogging, i should know because i get really slack with my blog sometimes, there really just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done and unfortunately sometimes you have to prioritise and eliminate certain things. it sounds like you're doing really well apart from this though, and i'm glad to hear it! :)
little henry lee
Thank you sweetpea! :) x
Thankyou! :) x
Aww thank you Hannah! :) x
Aww kitten, thank you! :) x
Thank you my sweet! :) x
Aww thanks, so lovely of you! :) x
Aww, so hard to balance on a million motor bikes at once! ;) I am really happy with how my photography is going though so it's all guid! :) thanks for your sweet words beautiful! :) x
I'm new to your blog Zoe, but am enjoying these photographs immensely! Very inspirational.
You've probably already had the Liebster award, but I mentioned you in my post here as worthy of another one, no obligation to receive it!
http://porcelinasworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/q.html
P x
Post a Comment
Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!