Saturday, 30 November 2013

November Days...

A recent picture from my wee world...


November...
Hello December!  I don't really have any pictures to share from my November!  Or too many words!  But here is a lighting test of yours truly I found on my camera, it was either this or a picture of potatoes!  I wanted to post a little something, I have been shooting more clients but I can't share those with the world yet.  I guess I have just been working loads to be able to buy more photography kit and Mark has been studying loads for his exams in December.  I have really been enjoying working at an after school art club with two wonderful women, both so inspiring and the primary school bairns are just too sweet, also so inspiring.  I am feeling tired with DOMS from the gym and working too much but I feel happy and positive about the new year ahead!  Hopefully I will have something more special to share in my next post!  Have a braw December \^.^/

x

10 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful picture <33 X Anna

www.fashionanna.com

Vivian de Violet said...

Best wished for the new year, I thought for a sec your blog has disappeareed, I realised then you changed the doman's name, phew ;)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo of you my lovely! Hope you have a wonderful new year xxx

Emmett Katherine said...

that is quite a striking photo. you haven't posted in awhile, just popping over to wish you a happy new year!

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks kitten!

Zoë Winters said...

Aww! Thanks kitten and a happy new year to you too! \^.^/

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks sweetpea! I hope you have a braw year to come too! xxx

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks sweetheart! Happy new year to you too! \^.^/

Anonymous said...

I love photos with black background! Lovely one.

Tamara's Blend

National said...

This is such a nice addition thanks!!!
غلا الروح
شات صوتي
سعودي كول
شات صوتي
انحراف كام
عرب كول
بنت ابوي الصوتي
شات صوتي
شات صوتي
شات الغلا
شات مغربي
سعودي كولز
سعودي كام الصوتي
عذاب كول

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!