Friday, 13 January 2012

Hogmanay in a 60's sparkly dress...

Some recent pictures from our wee world... (click to enlarge in gallery view!)








Hogmanay was an excuse to wear a cute dress and wee bell earrings even though Mark and I just hung out, got tipsy and watched Leslie Neilson movies.  An excuse to take some pictures and steal a midnight kiss!  I just realised how many more followers I have!  Thanks guys!  Happy new year to you all! Here's to 2012! x

31 comments:

dear winsome said...

ugh..your hair is so gorgeous, i want it! love this pretty dress,such darling detail. cecil looks sweet,kitty friends are the best!
♥
Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Rainbow Gatherer said...

lovely photos and I'm in love with your shoes, so pretty. Also your hair is amazing :)

http://rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com

amy v / over&under said...

Your hair is getting super long! We did the same as you that night, it was perfect. I love your outfits, Happy Hogsmanay! :) xx

Kirsten said...

Hellooo Cecil! What a cutie! Where is that beautiful dress from? I bet you made it because you're all clever and stuff! Hope you've been well :)

Angelica said...

You're so charming! Love your hair:D
p.s.that dress is adorable:)
Hugs and kisses

Unknown said...

You look positively gorgeous! the dress is perfect on you and don't even get me started on your hair! Love Leslie Nielsen, don't call me Shirley! ahah x

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Zoe, looks like you had a lovely time. I am in love with Cecil and your hair, it looks like silk. I'm sure I do not need to mention that I am very jealous of your mermaid necklace too. ;) xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the shoes as well! (:

http://adreaminblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You are so gorgeous! Your hair!!!! And you kitties! :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

Bespoke Biddie said...

Y i'm just stumbling across you I've no clue! bu this looks like the most fun even if it was just you three

Sunnie
(.=

Vintage Coconut said...

You have the most gorgeous hair! (There is no chance in heck I could ever get my hair that long.)
Your dress is lovely and your kitty is so CUTE!

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks guys! Cecil and my hair are blushing! ^..^ Well actually Cecil is currently in her bed of cushions just staring at me psychotically!

Amy!!! :) So glad you guys had a nice evening too! Perfect no less! I need your address! xxxx

Kirsten the cute dress is a vintage 60's number, no idea where it is from originally! It's pretty damn cute though! These pictures don't do it justice! :)

Mari Garcia said...

Is that your cat? so cute! You look amazing, I love the look. Plus your hair... ok, I am going to stop now. I love you!

Mari Garcia said...

I hate to ask here but i couldn't find an email. I run a Meowsday feature on my blog about cats, if you would be interested in being feature on my blog with your cat please let me know. I would be more than honored to feature all of you guys. I am such a fan of your blog.

You can email me for more info garciamaricruz[at]gmail[dot]com

Marisa Noelle said...

Vintage perfection. That dress is a simply brilliant find. You always look so dreamy and radiant in your photos...which always remind me of a pretty storybook. I'm sure I've told you that before, but you continue to blow me away with your outstanding taste in dresses and classic beauty:) Your kitty is darling too! Have the happiest new year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too, you lovely woman! I adore your outfit and the mini hair bow is perfection! and Cecil, well, he's just adorable.

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Romi said...

Hi there, I love your blog! What an inspiration! Your pics are so beautiful I'm drooling. :) I'm your new follower, hope we can follow each other! x

Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

Myrtha Meadows said...

Love the dress! Cat pictures incorporated in a blog post is always a plus! ;) xx

Anonymous said...

You hair is beautiful and I love you cat, so sweet !

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your hair! It looks like your an Edinburgh blogger too! I'm now following you and would love it if you followed back.

http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

xx

xoxo Kellz* said...

this is the cutest blog well this post is so adorable gosh love ure bow...im sort obsessed with bows too lol xooxox

Harlow Darling said...

You are so lovely, your comment on my blog really made my morning :)
And, it also led me to discover your gorgeous blog!!!
That dress is beyond stunning, every little detail from the velvet bow is just perfection, and the colour of the plaid looks amazing with your red hair :)

Evelyn Oliveira said...

hi, I looked at your blog and loved ... I'm following!

xoxo
@evelyncmo
/cupcakerock.blogspot.com

Heather Jean said...

Soo gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty pictures dear :) And your hair is GORGEOUS!!!

paintandstyle said...

cute pictures!! i love the bow in your head as well!

lepinkbow.blogspot.com

Amber Schmidt said...

You're such a delight. I don't even have words!

Lizzie said...

Your hair is so very wonderful as well as these photos! You are too cute lady :)

And awwww yay for kitties!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

nana said...

i have a pair od shoes just like those above but in a different color...
love your hair...so long

Little Tranquility said...

You're sooo pretty!!! <3 <3

Unknown said...

Aw, I love this dress, and you kitty and my kitty could be brother and sister! She reminds me much of Arnold.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!