Glass Glitter and hand painted brooches...
These hand made clay bird brooches are coated in varnish and glass glitter. Not to be played with by wee ones as glass glitter tends to shed over time! The bee brooches are hand painted and are my favourite accessory to wear!
Organic Lavender Bees...
These organic lavender stuffed bees are made from black velvet and are hand sequinned in gold and dark brown / almost black. A sweet wee friend to have in your knicker drawer or put her in with your clothes when you pack your suitcase if you are going away on holiday, keep those pretty clothes smelling braw!
Organic Catnip and Organic Lavender stuffed Birds...
After searching high and low I found some organic catnip to make some birds for the cats! Our cats love string so some of them have string tails to make them even better toys! I made some Organic lavender stuffed birds too for us humans! I love these wee birds and adore the vintage fabrics used!
Miss Kitty Lavender and Master Lavender Magic Organic Lavender stuffed kittens...
The circus kittens are hand stitched, embroidered and sequinned with every detail of their outfits sewn with love and care. I used vintage materials like pretty fabrics, pearls and beads. A real treat to make your wardrobe, chest of drawers, suitcase or pillows smelling beautiful! A wee gift for that crazy cat person in your life?! Perhaps that person, like me, is you!
Vintage and Antique Photography Goods...
I will be adding some Vintage and Antique photography goods like more Victorian cabinet cards, pretty floral and detailed frames and cameras... Over the years loving history and photography I have collected quite a few things! So far I have uploaded the frame, next week I will add the pictures!
Vintage and Antique Homewares...
From Vintage to Antiques, Iv'e boxes of beautiful old treats. Lace place mats from Mexico to hand embroidered floral tablecloths or a sweet bee honey jar, I will be adding more and more over the summer, when I get a way of photographing these beautiful tablecloths!
Floral Hair crowns...
Floral hair crowns are my favourite thing to make and wear just now. I used vintage ribbons and gold sparkly wave ribbons to hide and protect you from the wire the flowers are wound together with. Perfect for those lovely summer days and evenings...
Vintage and Antique Sewing Treats...
What with spending more of my time focusing on fitness and my photography I am putting a lot of fabrics, buttons and other sewing treats up for other folk to make pretty things with. From Liberty prints to gorgeous detailed buttons these things are too pretty to be in storage! I will be adding much more next week, so many pretty buttons to measure!
Liberty Print Skirts
I love a good full skirt and I am a sucker for Vintage Liberty prints! Iv'e made an XS-S skirt and a M-L skirt for the shop and a few either to upload later or to sell at a Vintage fair in August! (More details of that to follow!) They have elastic waists and pockets to make them really useful and easy to fit.
For a sneak at all the items I have put up online visit my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/CircusGirlVintage
➸♥➸
I will post my regular monthly sum-up blog at the end of July! Until then, I hope you have been enjoying the summer, we have been blessed with amazing weather here in Scotland, weeks and weeks of beautiful sunshine! Makes for a welcome change! The cats have been loving a good old sunbathe and the birds and bees have been loving all the flowers in bloom and seeds in the garden!
➸♥➸









9 comments:
I LOVE all of your pictures! I just want you to know that!
Gorgeous, but pictures are amazing!!!
Resplendently beautiful creations one and all! I adore the diversity of pieces you create, dear gal - the crown of blooms is especially enchanting, but I sincerely adore every single wonderfully pretty item.
♥ Jessica
Thank you, so lovely to read! :) x
Aww thank you! Means a lot! :) X
You are such a clever lady!! Your shop looks absoloutely beautiful, especially the photo's, such gorgeous shades. You are so creative and you inspire me to get back on it with mine.
I really really want to buy one of your star crowns but before I do I wanted to check that you didn't have anymore with a moon on? If not then I will go ahead and by the little stars.
I can't wait for your July update and thank you so much for your lovey comment on my blog. xxx
What a great blog !
Amazing!
http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/
the catnip stuffed birds, very clever!
you are so talented making all of these beautiful things! i really love the flower crown and your little sequinned and lavender stuffed bees are adorable. hope you've been well lovely! x
little henry lee
Post a Comment
Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!