Friday, 9 August 2013

Miss you July...

Some recent pictures from our wee world...











July Words
Here Comes August...
Putting down the heavy and up again.
Building things higher and start it when.
Days are filled with fire and energy is everywhere.
Accumulated pain driving passion nae disdain.
Nae slave labour but just a scrape past that frame.
Between the eyes, head up high, remembering.
Moments taken, used with love, bees and him.
Sat on the sand with the cat and birds, the soft tidal pace.
Escape.
Back to the grind, one day a home will be mine.
Picking up the heavy and gently down another time.

➸♥➸

19 comments:

Vivian de Violet said...

Beautiful pictures, makes me want to steel your summer as mine is so hot :(

Anonymous said...

Aww what a nice kitty! These pictures are beautiful :)

Mabel
Life of Mabel

Witchcrafted Life said...

There is both a concretely solid and weightlessly dreamy quality to all of these images, which I feel is very often precisely how July itself seems. The heat can crush, but also sooth. The days are long, but never quite long enough and as soon as they're done, you find yourself yearning for their return, even as you're in the midst of enjoying the best of what August has to offer.

♥ Jessica

Emileigh said...

Wow, these are so beautiful! I feel peaceful just looking at them!

Sandra said...

so gorgeous! the scenery looks incredible and that cat is so sweet!

amy v / over&under said...

They're all beautiful Zoe, especially the island image - so ethereal. I also really enjoyed Jessica's comment, it compliments your poem well <3 love and wishes xxx

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thanks! I crave more heat! \^.^/

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Mabel! :)

Zoë Winters said...

You always say the sweetest things Jessica! So true, I already look forwards to next July! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks sweetpea! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Love and wishes to you too prettiest one! I need your new address!!! :) x

Vivian de Violet said...

Every times I see your pictures I feel like I'm dreaming, they make me want to come to Scotland again (not like I don't want to since I went there in May). Your blog is one of my favorites, always makes me feel better when I'm sad and hopeless.

Wild Foxx (Mayara Pacheco) said...

this photos make me relax a little :)
I like so much.

Xoxo

little henry lee said...

lovely photos, they're really making me look forward to summer, it's just started warming up here and i can't wait! hope you've been well lovely. x

little henry lee

dear winsome said...

so much beauty! the kitty with the sweetest face, your beach is the best.

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thank you sweetheart! That is really lovely, I hope you come back too! Do tell me ;) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks sweetpea! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Ohh jealous! I miss summer already! \^.^/ x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks beautiful! :) x

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!