Sunday, 15 April 2012

Raw Blueberry hearts

Some recent pictures from our wee world...(click to enlarge in gallery view!)



























Words.
I sit on the stump and I dream of the Ocean.
Me and you, you and me son.

A temperance trance caught us ashore.
cleekit and a guddle no more.

Tweetle and raw-er, gaither each day.
Listening to records and learning to play.

Working out, grazing in the snow or the sun.
The dreich weather throws a harder fight for fun.

I fantasize the days we adventure.
Fill the hours inbetween with braw wee pleasures.

Oh, a wee p.s. 

I bought this cuuute dress from sweet Rodellee's shop Adore Vintage a few years ago!  She has lovely vintage collections!  Oh and, recipe for the yummy raw hearts soon! ;) x

92 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Joanna DeVoe said...

Damn... how the hell'd you get to be so cute? Love this post top to bottom! -xo

Monsterchen said...

oh darling you are really so cute and adorable! i absolutely love your hair!
kiss,mary

Batty said...

I love all that blue!

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Really sweet photos. Love the bue theme and you look divine as always. x

The Fancy Lady said...

you look so pretty! i love all your photos they are beautiful

vintage_kitten said...

Your dress is so pretty.that is my favorite shade of blue.Those blueberries and the cakes look delicious.And tea is always perfect with any cake or sweet.xx

Unknown said...

Swoon, you look gorgeous, like a beautiful country singer. You always bake the most delicious looking treats! Hope you have a lovely week xxx

GinCherry said...

Oh, these pictures just adorable :)

Valerie Enríquez said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you post the recipe for those delicious heart brownies. It also looks like you've had a lovely time playing ukelele :) I love all of those blueberries and blue tones x

Unknown said...

I can't get over how beautiful you are Zoe. Blue suits you and these photo's are just dreamy.
You and your man playing together. Swoonsville! <3 Hope you have a wondeful week lovely lady. xxx

Anonymous said...

Reading your posts, Zoe, is like traveling to a secret world filled with only beauteous things. :)

Zoë Winters said...

:) Aww thanks Laura! :)

Zoë Winters said...

:) Thanks Kelly-Marie! I am loving playing my uke with Mark, he is much better than me but it is tons of fun! :) Bathrooms have good acoustics hahah! xxx

Zoë Winters said...

:) I will be sharing the recipe but not on the blog! ;) I'll keep you posted, they were truly YUMMY!!! I am having a ton of fun playing my uke! Thanks darling! x

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you Hannah! :) If only I could sing! I am watching the Voice and feel ashamed! :) xxx

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks so much guys! We made amazing flapjacks today but all were eaten instantly so no pictures! :) Enjoy your week ahead! Zoë xxx

Unknown said...

Wow you have a beautiful blog and style! I'm a new follower (the food pics definitely helped win me over too ;) )

xx Carina

Harlow Darling said...

You take such gorgeous photos! That dress really brings to mind the one worn in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland :)

Kirsten said...

Oh look it's your little ukelele! EEEEEE you're so cute. Sorry I haven't replied to your e-mail yet but I've been without internet! Talk to you sooooon :)

little henry lee said...

aww, the ringlets in your hair are so sweet! and those blueberry hearts look great!

Rainbow Gatherer said...

I loved that blue colour

Sabrina said...

That is such a gorgeous dress. And I love your hair, you're such a doll! This is a really great post- I love the blue theme and overall ambiance of it.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Isabel said...

woow!! You have a really pretty blog!!
So nice!! :D I like it so I follow you now! :D
I have a new blog and I hope you can check it! :D
Thanks!! :D
Have a nice day!!n_n
http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

Dial V for Vintage said...

Wonderful photos! I'm compltely in love with that gorgeous blue dress you're wearing... it screams 'perfection'! :)

doradadama said...

Amazing photos amor!
what a sweet magical dress. you always look like a porcelain doll.
Mmmm ,I need some white chocolate raw hearts.

Unknown said...

Zoe, you beauty! I am in love with that dress and these photos. Also, those heart shaped cakes!? So adorable!

Que said...

Amazing pics and details as always...You look absolutely gorgeous.

xoxo
http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

Annalise said...

Too sweet for words. Everything looks so lovely together in this post. What dreamy, yummy, music filled world you live in. I love it!
XOXO

Sarah said...

Amazing! Your blog is simply delightful and I've been following for a while now, but this post deserves a comment. The hair, the dress, the blueberries, the chocolate hearts... oh I could go on and on but I'll refrain and just say it's wonderful!

trishie said...

Your world looks so beautiful. I'm a bit awe struck.

dear winsome said...

these are too perfect, love the blue theme! you look so lovely in your vintage frock, can't wait for the recipe!

the girl never gets older said...

oh my goodness, I love so many things about these pictures, I don't even know where to start! you're so unique :) ♥

Unknown said...

WOW darling! You are so so beautiful!
I love your blog!
You're style is similar to mine.

All my love to you,
Idda van Munster

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Ella! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Oh I love it too! I have been surrounding myself in it as of late! :)

Zoë Winters said...

:) Thanks guys! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks!

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you so much!

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks darling!

Zoë Winters said...

You are adorable! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks so much! There will be more food pics for sure! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks sweetheart! :)

Zoë Winters said...

:) Thank you!

Zoë Winters said...

:D my baby uke! Thanks Kirsten you legend! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

:) Me too!

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks so much! I will indeed visit! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Hehe it screams that to me too! If only I could wear it every day and it not get grubby! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

:) Thanks wonderful lady! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Meanz! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thankyou Que! :)

Zoë Winters said...

:) Thanks Anna! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Aww you are too sweet, thanks! :)

Zoë Winters said...

:) Aww thanks you are the sweetest! :)

Zoë Winters said...

I'm flattered! Thanks Trishie! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thankyou! Mmm they were delish! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Marlenka! You are too cute! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Yes we do share many tastes! :) Thankyou gorgeous lady! :)

Marisa Noelle said...

I forever love coming over to your blog for the most delightful dose of enchantment Zoe! Your blue dress is darling and I can't wait for fresh blueberries again. Can we talk about that heart...I want to dive into it right now...looks delicious!!! xx Marisa

Selene said...

love the atmosphere of your blog!
new follower ;)

s.
http://hipandchips.blogspot.it/

Witchcrafted Life said...

How very serenely, enchantingly lovely. Blue has been my colour of the spring season this year, and I am absolutely enamored with these gorgeous indigo centered images.

Thank you sweetly for your comment this morning on my Saturday Snapshots post, I sincerely appreciate it.


Wishing you a stellar Monday & week ahead,
Jessica

Jules said...

Gorgeous, love the blue shades in these pictures!

Xo Jules
http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

Nestalhir said...

I'm enchanted! Thank you for brigthening my day :)

Eatlovemerry said...

I really love your dress! The lace and everything <3

Emma Litton said...

You look sooo lovely! I adore all these photos and the blue hues in all of them.

xo,
Em

Little Tranquility said...

You're adorable!! I play the uke, too! <3

Zoë Winters said...

How beautiful is the uke! <3 I love it so! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thanks for doing the same for me! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks so much pretty lady! x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Ting! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Jessica! :) I am in love with blues right now too! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

I forever love visiting your blog too Marisa! :) Thanks sweetheart! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks! :) x

Selene said...

thank you Zoe for your lovely comment!
hope you'll enjoy visit my travels through the deserts!
where do you live?

s.
http://hipandchips.blogspot.it/

chantilly said...

wow... wowie wow, i LOVE these photos. i'm so glad i stumbled across your blog! it is so lovely, and i think i might just have to follow :)

cassie stephens said...

Oh my, you are an absolute doll, Zoe! Love this blog, cannot wait to explore it! ...cassie

Junaluska said...

Mmmm blueberries! I like the blue theme.

Angelica said...

What a great post! I really love your blog!:D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I just discovered your magical blog, and I'm so glad I did x

Jamie Rose said...

These pictures are all so so pretty! I just love the blueberry theme. The blueberries look super tasty by the way. And I'm in love with your sweet little dress. It's perfect!

MothMouth said...

Oh Zoë, your photos are so lovely, as are you! And I love blueberries too <3

Miss Maple said...

Hey, I like all that pictures in blue. Not only because I'm completely addicted to collections but cause they're incredibly beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

xoxo Kellz* said...

freaking amazinggggggggggg love so much

Vix said...

You are so beautiful! I love that dress and your blueberry themed post! x

Rose Eva said...

So pretty! I adore color themes like this- and blueberry is awesome! :) Wonderful.

Rose Eva
♥ Silhouetted

Teresa said...

That really is a sweet dress! BTW, I love blueberries (I eat them every morning)! Great color-themed post. It made by day!

invasionista

Bonnie said...

Love that dress and love blueberries! I really like this color palette. It is great for this time of year.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

M said...

I am completely crushing on you two! Love your aesthetics, your views and how you channel your creativity. Will def be back for more!

Ms. Falcon said...

awesome outfits and photos... so lovely!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Unknown said...

love the color <3 so cuteeeee


if you don't mind it, please visit my blog :)
thanks b4

xoxo,
angel

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you so much guys! Glad you enjoyed your wee visit! :)

Moya2bean said...

Im just noticing your beautiful blog. I love the blueberries...
The photography is epic..new follower!!!
Love the photos...
beautiful

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!