Sunday, 18 December 2011

Pictures In A Grand Old Gallery...

Some recent pictures from our wee world... 
 




 Hello! Just a quick wee post I'm afraid as I have two hungry kitties at my side needing dinner and I need to fix myself something too! I meant to do this post a while ago but never mind! I have just been too busy to blog!  Most of my readers aren't from Scotland so it's not like you would go anyway but I thought I would blog about it none the less! 

I was chosen as a contemporary Scottish artist to have two of my pictures in the RSA yearly open exhibition!  An exhibition apparently really hard to get into! But not only that but I sold both the pictures, which is apparently hard to do too! woo! So I was going to blog about it in time for you to see it if you were near Edinburgh or so happened to see the exhibition you would know my pictures were in there... But hey-ho it opened on the 12th of November and closed today, Sunday the 18th of December!  How bad a blogger am I?

You can always view my photography on my website www.zoewinters.net and I promise next time I will let the world know about my next exhibition adventures in advance, when ever that may be!

I will be back with another post much sooner! For now though I better go and attend to these wee cat shaped monsters! ^..^  x

20 comments:

Kirsten said...

That's so cool, congratulations Zoe! Just checked out your website, I love the picture of the little piggies! Oinkkk. Hello to your hungry kitties!

Unknown said...

You look adorable, your hair is just gorgeous! excellent news on the exhibition! your work is right up my street x

Anonymous said...

That is incredibly awesome that you got to get into the RSA Open as well as to sell your pictures! :]

Jul said...

Wow, congrats! Your photos are awesome, you really deserve this.

Dial V for Vintage said...

Lucky you, congratulations! :) Have fun with your kitties, my cat is sleeping downstairs in 'her' chair as I write this, it's far too cold outside!

Unknown said...

Congrats Zoe! That's so amazing. Also, I just love this outfit, and that bow in your hair. You look lovely!

Sanam said...

Aw congrats! That's an amaze achievement :D

Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Lauren said...

Aww, congrats! How amazing is that! To get into the exhibition and then to sell both of your pieces! Wooo woo!

Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

KARINA said...

I love your style... you totally rock those bangs!
p.s.
your photographs are really great.

Adrienne said...

Congratulations on gettting your work into the exhibition! I just discovered your blog, it's so lovely!

Adrienne
What Lola Wants

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, what a truly incredible looking building! And even more exciting that your work is inside - congratulations! <3 <3 <3

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Kirsten said...

Zoeeeee you don't know how happy your comment made me! I never get to talk about Skyrim with anybody! No I'm not a khajit, I'm a dark elf! I chose it because they're resistant to fire and I thought that would be handy against dragons, haha. I don't get to play as much as I want to because I don't have a desk, and I only occasionally have a mouse. Also my laptop overheats and turns off during the game sometimes, it's sooo annoyyyinnnnng aaarrrrggggghhh. Hahah also I love that your cat watches you play. :) :)

Jess the Chipster said...

A belated congratulations! I know lots of people have probably told you this, but it takes a special face to pull off that hair and you have one :)

Anonymous said...

You are so cool! I love your look and your hair is awesome :)

Mabel
Mabel Time

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh wow, what a huge honor!! Congrats! I can only imagine how awesome that would be. The building looks incredible. Everything about you is simply beautiful...your hair, your face, your outfit:) Have the happiest new year darling! xx

Miss Marie said...

Wow, congratulations! Had I been in Scotland a few weeks earlier than I was, I could have visited your pictures in the exhibition. Oh well...

Congratulations again, for making it into the exhibition AND for selling both pictures. Well deserved!

Kia Gomez said...

Hey !
Congrats on selling your pictures ! That's really really cool :)
Love your outfit !

xoxo

Rainbow Gatherer said...

hello, I 'm following your blog from now on. I looooved your style, very romantic and inspiring.I'll be happy if you check out mine- see ya !

http://rainbowgatherer.blogpot.com

dear winsome said...

so awesome, congrats! love your outfit and that amazing building!
♥
Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Angelica said...

I've just find your blog and it's fantastic! I'm following you definitely! Love your style:)
That black bow is so cute, and love your hair:D
Hugs and kisses

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!