Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Light In The Mists Of Darkness...

Some recent pictures from our wee world...






January Words
Drop by drop it touched my lips.
My poison beetroot blushing sips.
The blood of fruits and seeds.
Chia, hemp and poppy, stuck in my teeth.
Three thousand and more every day.
My mitochondria smiling, pain my prey.
Tender all over I rest and indulge.
Munching stars, watch my energy bulge.
Then feel brand new climbing rocks.
Spying a lighthouse blinking across.
My wee wooden box and holders of tin.
My fingerless mittens fiddle to bring.
A reflected image for us to treasure.
This year holds most, more so than ever.

In other news...
I hope you enjoy a wee sneak!  Many more Miss Kitty Lavender dolls are being added to my etsy shop as well as wee hearts and kitten heads!  I was really lucky to come into possession of lots of gorgeous antique and vintage fabrics and have had a pleasure sewing these wee lavender goods with them!  I had these sweet wee lighthouses for a while and when I was given this sweet vintage rope patterned fabric I knew I wanted to make a wee coin purse with one of the lighthouses on it, and the result with this dark blue and brown velvet is pretty sweet even if I do say so myself!  :)  So I made one for me and one for the shop!

A couple of new glass glitter crowns, hair slides and brooches but this time with wee hearts and in reds and pinks with silver!  Oh and last but not least my handmade jewellery.  I used to take jewellery classes with my mama when I was really wee and it was so much fun to make these wee necklaces inspired by the beautiful coast I so love to be beside and photograph.  I had memories of making wee rings, soldering bits of silver and melting floral bits of glass!  I may experiment further as an adult I might have some buried skills to dig up!  For now all these things will be added one by one over the next few days!

Giveaway # two...
Three Winners! 

Last month's post had a wee give-away of treasures!  I hope you gals enjoy your wee treats that will be on their way to you shortly!

- The darling cardigan goes to Jessica of Chronically Vintage
-The miss kitty lavender goes to Dakota of Sweetheart of the Rodeo
-The space robot goes to Hannah of Leopard and Lipstick or hey boy! ;)

=^..^=
HAPPY NEW YEAR!  
x

35 comments:

Vintage Coconut said...

Hello
Kitty pics are so cute.
You look absolutely gorgeous. I adore all the sparkly and glitter bits "OH SO PRETTY"

Unknown said...

Oh my so happy I won thank you gorgeous! Your hair looks so adorable, it's grown well quickly. Those words are beautiful, you make my mind wander to these lovely places you describe. xxx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Hello dear Zoe, thank you so much for letting me know that I won your marvelous giveaway for that lovely cardigan! Yay! Ohhhh, this just made my whole day and then some! I have a medical appointment tomorrow that I'm not looking forward to one iota and which has been weighing on my mind all day. Your awesome news really helped distract me and will give me something to smile about - instead of fret for the rest of the day.

Thank you so, so much!!!
♥ Jessica

*PS* All of the images here are so enchantingly lovely. There is a delicate beauty and deeply entrenched sense of soul to every photo that you share with us.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so lovely and so is your gorgeous shop, I love my little lavender kitty! I hope you will visit my blog! Angelina xx
bonjourangelina.blogspot.com

Dakota said...

Ahh, I won!!! How exciting, thank you... being a lover of lavender and cats alike, this made me day!! <3

Your hair is growing out so quickly, and it looks wonderful. And Jessica said it best above; delicate beauty & soul indeed in your photographs!

bohemian vanity said...

Fabby pics, i really love that seaside one ! Also your outfit is adorable with that pretty red skirt !!! xx

Unknown said...

Happy New Year you beautiful thing. There is no end to your talents. I can not describe your pictures better than how beautifully Jessica put it! I am most definitely saving my pennies (now that I can) so that I can visit you and I am so excited to actually meet you in person.
The light house purse is so lovely and i'm really excited to see more from your jewellery. I hope you are staying nice and warm. xxx

Miss Psycho Cat said...

You know how much I love your posts, lovely pictures dear :)

Islandia Lane said...

love those first few sets of photos - all the red makes them feel so warm.

Katherine said...

I love that oufit with you in the red skirt - so cute! and all the glittery good look adorable.

I love all the illustrated products - so cute! And those shoes! Adorable.

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails// fawn pendant giveaway

Unknown said...

Eeeeppp that photo of you with the stripey top and red skirt is super fabulousness. I love love love your hair - you are such a gorgeous pin up gal!!

Nora
NoraFinds

Ava said...

Wow, such gorgeous photos! Is that Bamburgh castle and Seahouses by any chance? It looks wonderful there in winter.
Ava xx

Unknown said...

I love how all the photos share similar red tones. Also, you look adorable! I love your outfit, and your adorable cat! :D

Marisa Noelle said...

So much beauty here as always Zoe! Not only do I love your darling skirt and outfit but those seaside photos are truly stunning! Of course I am just swooning over all those lavender kitty dolls and heart crowns ... gorgeous! xoxo Marisa

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Ava! It is! And it looked so beautiful in the dreicht freezing weather! :) xxx

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thanks pretty kitten! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks kitten! :) Hehe! I have just made you something extra as a valentines treat! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thank you sweetpea! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Jessica, Hope it gets to you safe and sound on it's big journey! I hope your medical appointment went ok! And thanks so much for your comment on my pictures! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Angelina! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

I am glad you love lavender, it's my favourite! And cats, obviously! :) I made your kitten a wee drop more special and it will be on it's way to you tomorrow! :) Thanks sweetpea! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks, very sweet of you! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Aww you are the best ♥I can not wait! I want to come see you though too, in that magical forrest! I can bring my camera and box of tricks! :) Oh! I hope I can save my pennies! :) xxx

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thanks kitten! x

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you Katherine! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Aww Meanz ♥ thank you! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks Marisa, I adore the coast! :) Your comments always make me smile because you are such a sweetheart! :) x

Anonymous said...

Zoe, I am totally loving the new lavender additions to your shop! You find the most amazing fabrics! Also, that skirt with the bow is just super darling. But not as darling as your sleepy kitties! :) My frozen heart was melted.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Bruna Araújo said...

Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

ontendency.blogspot.com

Valerie Enríquez said...

Hello sweet dear! Your kittens are the best (in real life and in lavender form), and how gorgeous that you put them in silk fabric! Thanks for checking in and I hope to post more and hear more from you as well! xx

Kati said...

Your cat is adorable!

Have a great day,
-Kati

Zoë Winters said...

Aww ➸♡➸ thanks kitten! x

Zoë Winters said...

➸♡➸

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you kitten! :) x

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!