Friday, 30 November 2012

November Blues, Shhh! ;)

Some recent pictures from my wee world...

November Words
The glittering moon in velvet sky dress
the night we made it despite your chest.

The moment when wearing my warm wolf hat
under the moon as you took a quick snap.

The bad journey worth it, back in our room,
full of smiles, cuddling up, forgotten doom.

Circus Girl Vintage
A wee re-stock this week of more moon and star brooches and some bee brooches in glass glitter and some just shimmer golden.  Also a re-stock of the wee Miss Kitty Lavender in black velvet =^..^=

Instagram - @zoewinters

Have a braw December!
x

22 comments:

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Have a great month dear :)

Witchcrafted Life said...

Those brooches are so immensely lovely. Bees always seem cute and infinitely less scary (not that I'm afraid of them personally, but I know many folks who are) when depicted in jewelry form.


Wishing you the most resplendent of holiday seasons, dear gal,
♥ Jessica

Caroline Åsgård said...

Nice, I'll find you on Instagram! :D hugs

Miss Maple said...

Love the special blueness of these photos. The bee brooch is somehow magical, so is the poem. did you write it yourself?

Isabel said...

so pretty as always♥
have a nice day!, I post about a fashion catwalk , hope you can see it! :D
http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

Unknown said...

Beautiful words my dear girl, the bee is beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful week xxx

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you sweetpea, you too! ;)

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thanks Jessica! I hope you have an amazing wintertime too! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Woo aww sweet! :) I'll no-doubt see you on there and fall for your pictures too cutie! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

I sure did, thank so much! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thank-you Isabel you are so sweet! :) x

Zoë Winters said...

Thank you Hannah! I hope you do too! ♥ xx

Kirsten said...

Oh look, a beekeeping book! I hope you are really really well and have a great December. :)

elissiam.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I just found your darling blog, and became your newest follower. Everything here is so pretty! I look forward to reading your future posts soon. I hope you are enjoying the countdown to Christmas.
Love,
Chloe xx
P.S. If you would like to discover more beautiful vintagness then be sure to check my blog and especially my shop which is crammed full of all types of bits and bobs from the past! :D xx

Kailey said...

Ahhh I love your posts so much <3

Zoë Winters said...

Aww Kirsten I am doing okay, I need to email you though! Gotta dig through the old inbox...it's so full of spam! :( xxx

Zoë Winters said...

Hi Chloe, thanks for your sweet comment, I will check out your page when I get a spare moment, thanks! :)

Zoë Winters said...

Aww thanks cutie =^..^= x

little henry lee said...

i just love your brooches! i hope you have a wonderful christmas! :) xx

littlehenrylee

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh those little brooches are so enchanting Zoe! Gorgeous words for November - I can't even believe we are more than half way through December now and Christmas is almost here! Where does the time go? Hope things are going lovely in your wee world :) Happy holidays lady! xo Marisa

Unknown said...

Just so magical! You are such a clever and lovely lady. <3 xx

Unknown said...

P.S
I went to go and buy myself some of your Moon and Star slides but I see that you have sold out (congratulations!) Can you please let me know when you have made some more so I can get myself some. Thank you sweetheart. xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!