Thursday, 11 August 2011

Black Velvet, Posies And A Man Called Key...

Some recent pictures from my wee world...






The Edinburgh Festival has started! And a while ago, when we had the funds we decided we should go to something this year so booked in advance! And so we went to see Tim Key and his beautiful poetry last Friday night! I have to say, it has been about 6 or 7 months since I actually properly went out-out to anything due to my knee injury and other things and so, this was a truly lovely evening with my fella.

And boy does this man bring warm smiles to my face...



x

22 comments:

The Devil Said said...

Tim Key = Amazing! I am in London but I am ok thanks! Hope it doesn't get worse though! :(

Dakota said...

I love seeing your pictures; your world looks so pretty! Oh, that room you're in looks so wonderful and enchanting, I love the clutter of interesting and lovely little things!

Beverly Houpt said...

Pretty pictures, pretty cakes, pretty dress <3
Thanks for your comment as well :)

PuppyLovePrincess said...

awe... i love that picture of your kitten enjoying the sunshine :)

Rachel said...

Your room is so lovely! It looks like your very own antique shop!
Your hair is beautiful. <3

Andi B. Goode said...

Lovely photos. And I was thinking the same as Rachel, actually!
-Andi x

fotofacefashions -fff. said...

for fashion Lovers Like you :
http://fotoface-fashion.blogspot.com/
please comment and follow!
love the blog
thanks! xx

Dial V for Vintage said...

I agree with the others, your room is so beautiful with all the little bits and pieces (and the sparkly top!) - exactely my taste as well! You look great by the way, I love your hair with the flower, pretty pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Wow love your room you have fabulous taste, and you look gorgeous x

Anonymous said...

Hi Zoe, thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a sweet comment :) I absolutely love your aesthetic! and your blog is quite mesmerizing! I am so transfixed by the flowers in that vase! They're so gorgeous! and so are you :)
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Lidiya said...

Love this post, the photos are gorgeous :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Miss Woody said...

gorgeous you !

Marisa Noelle said...

Aw, I must say your blog is absolutely enchanting. I love the magical quality your photos have to them...and you are quite a doll! Those chocolate cakes look scrumptious. Sounds like quite a perfect night out. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Following now:) Have a loverly week!! x Marisa

milingmai said...

such wonderful pictures. they look like stills of a great, inspiring film. this golden dress in the back is ravishing too.

Anonymous said...

Your room is exactly how I want mine to look! I'm still working on mine. Absolutely beautiful blog.

Unknown said...

adorable bedroom and outfit. so cute! i like your blog a lot. thanks for commenting on mine too :)

Sara said...

Lovely photos! You have a great blog.

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks everyone :) x

L M ♥ la mode said...

Iovely pics... good selection, you are beautiful... check me out and give me your impression, I have a new post kisss http://leblogdelmmode.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

what a pretty pretty princess you are

Leonor Carboila said...

Love your blog (: it's everything so cute and beautiful

Toni said...

So glad I stumbled across your blog, your photographs are lovely and you have stunning style, following.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!