Sunday, 31 July 2011

Lighthouse, Water Lilies & Walking Myself Better...

Some recent pictures from my wee world...







Knee is much stronger after all the physio and exercise I have been doing!  The lighthouse and lily pictures are from when I was up north with my brother and dad a few weeks ago.  It was so beautiful to visit, I can not wait to go back!  Meanwhile we try to savor the little Scottish summer inbetween storms and grey by walking in the fresh air looking at all the natural wonders around... Enjoy your week! x

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow these photos are breathtaking!

:)
xx

Rachel said...

These photos are beautiful - they make me want to leave to go off traveling right now!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

These photos are seriously so lovely. That lighthouse looks amazing! I absolutely love visiting lighthouses. xo

Flashes of Style said...

Wow! This place looks beautiful. Great photos.

xoxo,

Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow your photos are amaazing! great eye

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Angel Garcia said...

This looks so beautiful and so serene!

Love! ~Angel

Kerry said...

Darling these photos are gorgeous ... a lighthouse?? Perfection xo

www.lilyboutique.com

Dial V for Vintage said...

Wonderful photos, I really love the one with the water lilies! :)

The Devil Said said...

Beautiful pictures! x

Zoë Winters said...

Thanks everyone, so nice to come by and see your comments! :)
Zoë x

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

wow. perfection. I think this is so beautiful and I want to go there. Wonderful photos.

Ballad of Seasons said...

oh my Zoë! you have some talent about the image stream here on your blog!
lots of love from France :)
Betül

http://balladofseasons.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!