oh i'd love to see your work if you get into screen printing again!
i once made a course on silk screening in berlin, but i never tried it at home, for i'm a lazy ass when it comes to elabourate work processes like doing the frames and exposure it just the right time and so on... i prefer my pencils and pens. :)
Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!
5 comments:
your shirt is lovely! do you do any screen printing yourself?
The screen printing of the bees is adorable!
Hi! Lovely blog. Just started following you. I hope you can follow me back also; I'd appreciate it so much ;-) Have a lucky day!
~Avalon @ Avalon Cat Cartoons
Thankyou guys!
milingmai, I have screen printed in the past but haven't for a long while, might get my mum to show me how again!
Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)
oh i'd love to see your work if you get into screen printing again!
i once made a course on silk screening in berlin, but i never tried it at home, for i'm a lazy ass when it comes to elabourate work processes like doing the frames and exposure it just the right time and so on...
i prefer my pencils and pens. :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for your wee comment! It is nice to hear from strangers and friends! (and strangers who could be friends!) I will do my darn hardest to respond too!